Friday 15 June 2018

About Speech (for English)

In English we had to write a speech about a book or movie we watched and link it to the hero cycle.

One thing about speech:
Personally I struggled presenting my speech. I had focused on writing my speech and also making the slideshow to go with my speech, but had not put a lot of time and effort speaking and and talking about my speech to an audience. Because of that my less favourite part about the speeches was presenting my speech, I have not had much practice with presenting speeches. Though I did enjoy making the slideshow, it gave me a chance to be creative and also try new things.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jessie, my name is Mihipeka I am a year 6 student from Paihia School. I really like your blog post about your speech for english. But I saw a little mistake - you have put two ands together like this and and. Besides that your blog post is awesome. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.